On Saturday 24 November the junior students at Erindale dojo will be having a grading.
Please feel free to come along and see how the next generation of aikidoka are shaping up.
From tiny tackers trying for their 7th kyu, right up to one dedicated student going for his junior 1st kyu (quite a sight).
Any Dan grades who aren't training at Cook and would care to sit in on the grading panel would be most welcome.
The grading will run from 9am to approximately 11:30.
A sausage sizzle lunch will follow, after which, from about 1pm - 6pm we will be holding a working bee to spruce up the dojo.
We will be:
- taking everything off the walls;
- removing the mats;
- giving the room a thorough clean and a coat of paint;
- patching the holes in the walls;
- replacing the broken window winders;
- any other little repairs that need doing.
Anyone who can spare anytime at all, be it 30 minutes or the whole afternoon, is most welcome to come & give us a hand.