Easter long weekend, 19th - 21st April 2019
Friday 19th 12pm-1pm - Registration, 1pm - 4pm Keiko
Saturday 20th 9am-3pm - Keiko, lunch provided - 5pm on, bistro dinner at Southern Cross Club, Jamison
Sunday 21st 9am to 1:30pm - Keiko, lunch provided
Cook Community Hall, 41 Templeton St, Cook ACT
Full details and map here
Download the flyer
Laurie 0431 222 757
Please include training fee in payments.
Bank Transfer AIKIDO KENKYUKAI ACT INC
Westpac BSB 032-727
Note: please ensure you identify your bank transfer with your full name in the message part of your transfer.
Waivers must be presented at registration.
Waivers are available for download at aikido canberra waiver.pdf but if you attended the Gleason seminar in February that waiver will cover the Easter event.
There is limited homestay available. Tengoku dojo is also available as a place to stay. The commercial options at the cheap end are :-
- Tradies Quality Hotels in both Woden (02 62817733) and Dickson (026247 4744), http://www.qualityhotelscanberra.com.au/
- Canberra (Carotel)Caravan Park, Corner of Aspinall & Zelling Streets, Watson ACT (02) 6241 1377 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Queanbeyan Riverside Tourist Park (02 6297 4749)
- Crestview Caravan Park, Queanbeyan (02 6297 2443), http://crestviewtouristpark.com.au/
- Canberra South Motor Park, Symonston (0262806176), http://www.csmp.net.au/