Easter long weekend, 31st March to 1st April 2018
Friday 30th 12pm-1pm - Registration, 1pm - 4pm Keiko
Saturday 31st 9am-2pm - Keiko, lunch provided, 6pm bistro dinner at 'Maddies' Pub, Canberra Ave, Kingston
Sunday 1st 9am to 1:30pm - Keiko, lunch provided
Cook Community Hall, 41 Templeton St, Cook ACT
Full details and map here
Download the flyer
Bruce 02 6238 2400 or 0407 705 430, or
Laurie 0431 222 757
Please include training fee in payments. Earlybird price applies only to enrolments and full payment received by Monday 26th March.
Bank Transfer AIKIDO KENKYUKAI ACT INC
Westpac BSB 032-727
Note: please ensure you identify your bank transfer with your full name in the message part of your transfer.
Waivers must be presented at registration on Friday 30th March. To save time, please bring your signed waivers with you to registration.
Waivers are available for download at aikido canberra waiver.pdf.
There is limited homestay available. Tengoku dojo is also available as a place to stay. The commercial options at the cheap end are :-
- Tradies Quality Hotels in both Woden (02 62817733) and Dickson (026247 4744), http://www.qualityhotelscanberra.com.au/
- Canberra (Carotel)Caravan Park, Corner of Aspinall & Zelling Streets, Watson ACT (02) 6241 1377 - email@example.com
- Queanbeyan Riverside Tourist Park (02 6297 4749)
- Crestview Caravan Park, Queanbeyan (02 6297 2443), http://crestviewtouristpark.com.au/
- Canberra South Motor Park, Symonston (0262806176), http://www.csmp.net.au/